PUNE: Savitribai Phule Pune College will quickly open a subcentre at Qatar. The proposal was handed in administration council assembly which was held on Thursday, introduced Uday Samant, greater and technical schooling minister, in SPPU.

The minister is conducting a grievance redressal discussion board at SPPU from 11 am until 5pm at the moment. Until now, such darbars have been held by Samant at Nagpur, Nanded, Kolhapur, Solapur and Gadchiroli. Accordingly, the darbar at the moment is open to folks from Pune, Ahmednagar and Nashik districts to resolve the issues associated to the departments of Increased and Technical Schooling, Maharashtra State Widespread Entrance Check Cell, Directorate of Technical Schooling, Directorate of Increased Schooling, Directorate of Arts and Library.

The MoU between Qatar authorities and SPPU was inked in 2019 and since then the mission has been dragging on.

Samant additionally introduced {that a} centre for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open College would open in Pune for which Rs 15 crore funding will likely be earmarked.

Officers knowledgeable that about 4700 grievances had been acquired on-line from folks out of which 86% had been solved within the final one week. The remaining 14% grievances will likely be solved bodily on the assembly being held at the moment, knowledgeable officers.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here