In this article, we try to discuss the method through which you can rank your website and the challenge a WEBMASTER is going to face while trying to Rank their websites. Let’s start the article.
What is SEO?
Website SEO (Optimization) is nothing but to take care of websites or Blogs in such a way, they WILL gain the ranks of website on Search Engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckgo and Many More) by increasing SERP(SEARCH ENGINE PAGE Ranking).
What is On-page SEO?
On-page SEO is nothing but the Optimization of individual webpage or Article to Rank that webpage higher in the SERPs.
Why On-Page SEO Is Important?
After Each and Every Algorithm Update, Search Engine is becoming too much sophisticated day by day. To cop up with these algorithm update, every WEBMASTER practice some unique tactics to maintain in the top place within the SREPs. Now a day, Google or any other Search Engine started to serve Personalized Content to Visitors and more relevant content to Every queries asked to the search engine (Especially after Google’S BERT ALGORITHM UPDATE).
How do you do on page seo step by step?
In this Section of article, We try to crack down the steps of On-page SEO step by step. These step are Listed below:-
- On-page SEO:– Make Your Website accessible to Search Engine
- Site architecture: Make your Website reachable in just 3 clicks.
- Quality Outbound Link: The link you refer must be from a authorative links.
- Website’s Speed: After Google’s Panda Algorithm Update, speed of the website is Considered as one of the signal for SERP.
- Mobile friendly: Website must be responsive.
- Must use HTTPs: Security is Considered as the positive signal for WebSites.
- URLs: URLs must be Keyword Rich and User Friendly.
- Target Audience: Your blogs must target specific audience.
- Image: The Image of Website must be a Next-generation image to Optimize it well.
- CTRs: To Maintain High CTR, the META Title as well as META DISCRIPTION must be highly Optimized and Keyword Rich.
- Social Share:- Your Website Must Generate a quality and quantative traffic from social Media.
- Robot :- You Must direct bots to what to Crawl or what to not.
What are the Biggest SEO mistake done By WEBMASTER?
There are too many mistakes are done by these webmaster. Some of the Mistake’s are Listed Below:
- Avoid Irrelevant links: Don’t point your backlink to another website that Content irrelevant Content.
- Don’t obbesed With Multiple links: Don’t penetrated your blog with unfactual ratio of Backlinks.
- Page Rank Value: Google has stopped using page Rank Value to Rank in the SERPs, since last 2 years.
- Keyword Stuffing: Excessive Content to Keyword ratio may reflect the Page carried out with BLACK HAT SEO.
- PBN:- Don’t connects your website with the PBN Network.
- Hidden Text: Don’t use hidden text or backlinks, it will led Google to penalize your website.
- Don’t sell Backlinks: Sell of Backlinks will let Google backlink your website.
How Hacker will Hurt Your Website?
Hacking is nothing but a person get login ID as well as password unethically to get access in account without owner’s Permission.What is HACKING?
In this Section of article, We will try to discuss how hacker will affect the WEBMASTER’s SEO Technique or Strategy. Some of things that will Hurt your SEO are Listed Below:
When a Hacker hacks your website and put a Irrelevant hypertext to the website without the permission of WEBMASTER.
If google found Malicious Code in your website, it will flag your website and show a red notice to the visitors. WEBMASTER can learn this by the following signals:
- Visits: Overall organic site traffic will most likely drop significantly.
- Mistrust: Users who know that your site may be less enticed to visit again if they know that your site has had one or multiple security issues, thus also affecting your traffic, and ultimately, your bottom line.