Are you a WEBMASTER, Yep I am. I am facing a lot of difficulty due to a slow website. Most of the Websites face too much difficulty while visitor explores. We have explained White HAT SEO and Black HAT SEO and the comparison between White Hat SEO. For today, We try to explain what types of Image you should USE in your WordPress Website for its SEO Optimization.
- Free Seo Tools For Ranking Your Webage: #1website search Engine OptimizationContent marketing on different types of niche's, it's becoming difficult to WEBMASTER especially New Publisher to rank their webpage at #1. Old or well established … Read more
- Top 15 Plugin to Optimize for WordPress: Re-explored for 2020 (SEO Focused)If your website is hosted or you thinks to start a website powered by the mighty PHP based platform wordpress. A question arises to Every … Read more
- How Excerpt are Necessary for WebsiteExample of Excerpt In detail, we have talked about the SEO(SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) Technique to you all and concluded that some of Technique died, some … Read more
Next Generation Image Format:
For Hosting, Search Engine usually recommends the following Image format for Enhance speed of Website. Here is the list of most popular Next Generation Image Format. Let’s start discussing these next-generation Image Format one by one.
- WebP: WEBP is also known as a progressive image format. The Image Format WebP mostly used for AMP format of the Website. WebP is the open-source answer to the next generation of both JPGs and PNGs format of Image. The primary application of WebP is the image on the website and these images are routinely 25% smaller than both optimized PNGs and JPGs. It is also said that Webp is the best alternative to GIFs.
- JPEG XR: The principle advantages of JPEG XR over the standard configuration are for upgraded support for HDR symbolism. While the first organization utilizes 3 shading directs in a piece profundity of 8, JPEG XR bolsters numerous shading positions like monochrome and CMYK and supports bit-profundities of 16 or more prominent. It was likewise structured from the beginning to help better pressure procedures. As it were, it resembles JPEG on steroids.
- JPEG 2000: JPEG 2000 is a more up to date manifestation of the JPEG group. The basic role of the arrangement is to safeguard metadata through radical pressure procedures. While most conventional JPEGs have a constrained arrangement of metadata for photos, JPEG 2000 uses organized XML to incorporate a huge range of metadata data. This is helpful for applications like film and therapeutic imaging on the grounds that a lot of information should be related to the picture. For instance, film stills need to store data about the high unique range and diverse shading spaces. Therapeutic imaging requires outright exactness in picture clearness disregarding the huge volume of information. With JPEG 2000, you can encode these documents totally losslessly, with sufficient pressure execution to make move worthy.