TikTok is owned by Beijing-based tech company ByteDance. Tiktok is a short video format app. A video length of each video is approx 15-20s.
Unique Feature’s of Tiktok ads.
During TikTok review, we find these best features of TikTok. Some of these Feature’s are listed below:
- TikTok serves 150 million users before acquiring Musical.ly, which boasted 100 million unique users of its own. Now a day, TikTok serves 300 million Ads.
- As of late September 2018, TikTok became the most-downloaded free app on the Apple App Store in the World, and also best video app on Google Play over October 2019.
- 850 million installs of TikTok as of November 2019
- Short video apps account for 9% of online time in China and approx 6% of online time India.
- TikTok users spend an average 48 minutes per day on the app
- Users open the app four or five times a day, using it for around half an hour daily
- TikTok brought in $3.5 million in revenue over 2017, 42% of which came from the US, 39% from China.
Where does your Ads to be served:
This is best Unique thing we find during the review is that now a days TikTok ads have 7 apps to serve the ads. These apps are TikTok, TopBuzz, Buzz Video, News Republic, Helo, Vigo Video and Bebe.
Requirements to Join TikTok Ads:-
During TikTok Ads Review, we find TikTok serves In-feed Video Ads. Mostly they offer Ads to big Network’s. Normally they don’t have any requirements.
How to signup to TikTok:
These are the following steps, we find During TikTok ads. These steps are follow:
- Signup into the website.
- They will ask you, purpose of signing up to TikTok Ads console. The basic questions is what user will promote on TikTok.
- In Next step, TikTok will ask you basic personal details as like email id, name, service you are providing and many more.
- Tiktok will ask you load 20$ or INR 2000 to your campign dashboard.
- They will verify their standards to show Ads, and your Ads go live.
Does we use TikTok Ads or Not:
During TikTok review, we find that TikTok offers a diverse user base and supports approx 7 countries worldwide. They serves a world class Network but TikTok doesn’t support personalized Ads format. Good for big brand but bad for small brand.
CPV/CPM offered by TikTok:
If we talk about CPV is approx .04$ while CPM is approx 4-5$.