In the few years Adsterra has been in service, Adsterra saw much success. The network started in Scotland and is currently growing globally. More than 10 trillion distinctive ad impressions are presently served each month. Each of these publicity impressions is geo-targeted, worldwide. It currently collaborates in more than 190 nations with editors and advertisers. As it expands into even more nations, the amount continues to increase.
Adsterra Review: Requirements
- Your Website must get at minimum 5000 impressions per month to qualify for pop-unders
- The Publishers which use fake traffic before or after the permission of the network will be prohibited from receiving at least 50,000 impressions a month for qualifying for banner views.
- All traffic from lawful sources Not permitted illegally or adult material
- No fake traffic allowed
- No traffic manipulation or traffic exchanges allowed
- No adult content, drug or other illegal content allowed
Adsterra Review: Payout
Bitcoin, ePayments, Paxum, PayPal, Payza, WebMoney and WireTransfer are available for deposit. The rules and charges for payment are as follows:
PayPal — Adsterra does not charge any fees to use PayPal.
Bitcoin — Adsterra will apply a 0.1% commission for Bitcoin.
Webmoney — Adsterra charges 0.8% of payout.
Paxum — Adsterra charges a fixed fee of $1 on transaction.
Epayments — Adsterra does not charge any fees for money transfers.
Payza — Adsterra does not charge any fees but Payza might charge 4% of the total sum.
Wire (bank transfer) — Adsterra will charge $50 for USD bank transfers and $0 for EUR bank transfers.
Minimum amount paid out for PayPale, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paxum, ePayments, Payza is $100 and wire, minimum payout is $1,000 and immediate payment is $1,000, PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paxum, EPayments, Payza payout is possible. Transfers of wire typically come within 3-4 working days.
Adsterra Review: conclusion
During Adsterra Review we find that Adsterra is legit and Publisher get paid for what The ads shown by the them on thier Websites. This is same for the Advertiser.